Sunday, May 12, 2013

FINALLY Hitched

Well, I think  I can speak for everyone when I say we were all excited that they day finally came for Kramer and Rachael to say "I DO!". After all, they have been dating since BEFORE Cody and I even met! Here are a few more fun facts about the happy couple:

They met in statistics class at OSU- crazy odds eh?!
They have been together for 2949 days
Their first date was at McMenamin's in Corvallis
Rachael was known as the "library girl" in the beginning
Kramer bought her a MOOSE shirt in Canada shortly after they first met- Leave it to Kramer to impress a girl with a moose shirt! Haha

They had a beautiful wedding at The Oregon Golf Club in West Linn.

To start off Wedding festivities, we joined them for the rehearsal dinner Friday night at McCormick and Schmicks.  Joanne was nice enough to offer to take Hanley for the evening so he enjoyed a date night with her!  After not having an appetite all week, I was glad I was feeling well enough to eat dinner because it was delicious!


The Wedding was beautiful. The ceremony was short, sweet and very special because it was officiated by Mr. Tyler Inman! Yes, Tyler got ordained to perform the ceremony!


Rachael was a stunning bride!


These two make such a great couple, we couldn't be more happy for them!



Hanley did great at the wedding.  He got lots of love from everyone.  It was a late night for him for the second night in a row but he managed just fine.  These are especially the moments where I am grateful that he is a fairly flexible baby!

Hanley and Mindy
 
Hanley was guilty of breaking the dress code!!! It was so hot (In May in OREGON, I know...hard to believe eh?!) that I couldn't bring myself to put his pants on him.  Shortly after the ceremony, it cooled down and I put his khakis on! 
 
 
Family Photo...
 
 


I was so glad I finally got to see these two again!!! Last time I saw the twins, they were Hanley's age, now they are up and running (and not to mention absolutely adorable!)!


Thank you Kramer and Rachael for letting us be a part of your special day.  I know you two have a bright future ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment